NoDa Arts District
36th & N. Davidson Streets
Charlotte, NC 28205
10:45 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 24, 2012
Food | Wine,
Nightlife | Singles
Charlotte’s Arts District is bursting with creative local flavor and historical character. On this walking food tour, we will meet those artisans and find out how their passion gets transformed into deliciousness. We will get behind-the-scenes into a chef’s kitchen and also learn some valuable education about some of your favorite beverages!
• Sample culinary treasures from 6+ locally owned restaurants, bars, shops, and artisans.
• Meet the owners and chefs and hear their passionate stories about their business and specialties.
• Behind-the-scenes glimpse into a chef’s kitchen for a cooking demonstration.
• Tastings of NoDa’s craft beer produced right in the neighborhood.
• A glimpse into a couple of NoDa’s culinary shopping gems.
• Wine tastings paired nicely with delicious food.
• See great local art and learn some Charlotte history along the way.
Locally owned and operated. For more information and to register, please visit our website - www.feastfoodtours.com. $47 per person (including food & beverage)