Talent Link Studio
Located in the Highland Mill Apts
Charlotte, NC 28205
10:00 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 17, 2012
Movies | Film,
Talent Link's very own Commercial Agent, Vince Paul will educate the talent with proven methods of How to "Receive the Callback" & Book the Commercial.
When you walk into an audition you normally have 1-3 minutes to catch the Casting directors attention. You don't have time to waste.
During this class, you will learn everything that is needed to know when you walk into any audition: (Ages: 7 - Adult)
· How to Slate Your Name
· Proper Etiquette Required at an Audition and on the Set
· How to Maximize your Commercial Auditions
· Knowing Your Frame How to Relax and Become More Confident in Your Audition
· What Questions to Ask Before & During Your Audition
· Analyzing the Script
· How to work with a partner during a commercial read
· How to put together a Professional Acting Resume
· The Importance of Having a Professional Headshot and Resume
Video camera feedback will be used to evaluate the strengths and weaknesses in the Talent’s "On Camera Audition"
"The class was enlightening & empowering" Colin Pinkney, Motivational Speaker
"Vince thanks so much for a Great training class. I learned so much today, it's clear to me that you are the best of what you do" Florine Parker, Professional Model & Actress
Call 704 335-0027 if you just want to pay your 50% deposit and your balance can be paid at the door. TV Commercial Audition Technique Training 257.24