By Juco All-American
The power poll results for the week can be found here, and my ballot is below. As always, remind us where we went wrong in the comments.
- Alabama - Alabama will continue being first on this list until someone else separates from the pack. I'm not sure that's coming though.
- LSU - Jeremy Hill is just as talented running the football as he is dropping people to the ground with a single punch.
- Texas A&M - Damn you, Johnny Manziel. Go pro already.
- South Carolina - The Gamecocks have a chance to jump back into the SEC East championship race, and why not? They have a capable quarterback and a solid defense.
- Missouri - The Tigers could have been a cinderella story with James Franklin. Now, the SEC has tape on their freshman QB.
- Georgia - The injuries finally caught up to them, and Aaron Murray couldn't will the team to victory. Georgia really only has two losable games left. 8-4 would be kinda sad in Aaron Murray's senior year though.
- Florida - Florida faces four more teams currently ranked in the top fifteen. It's a tough test, but they could come out of it 10-2 with tons of momentum.
- Auburn - Gus Malzahn has a chance to make a real statement this week against A&M. It should be fun to watch regardless.
- Ole Miss - This team is better than we thought a week ago but not enough better to move up.
- Tennessee - The Volunteers have to pull an upset to gain bowl eligibility. That's a tough task for a team that can't pass.
- Mississippi State - Mississippi State is the hardest team to gauge in the conference. One week, they're rolling. The next: LOL.
- Arkansas - The Razorbacks threw the ball twelve times despite losing by 45 points: an interesting strategy.
- Vanderbilt - Don't worry, Vanderbilt. Kentucky's only a few weeks away.
- Kentucky - What is there to say? Kentucky is terrible at football.