The family of a missing Concord woman -- along with the Center for Missing Persons -- is offering a $25,000 cash reward for information that could lead to the whereabouts of Crystal Morrison.
- Father wants closure in daughter’s disappearance
- Family plans 24-hour prayer vigil for missing woman
- Friday marks one year since Cabarrus Co. woman's disappearance
- Crews halt search for missing Concord mother
- Dive crews return to rock quarry near Concord
The young mother was last seen three years ago Sunday, walking down International Drive.
Police said Morrison had left work in Concord because she wasn't feeling well. Investigators searched for weeks but there has been no information about what happened to her.
The reward is being offered for the next 30 days.