CALDWELL COUNTY, N.C. - Three people are safe after a Caldwell County home caught fire early Saturday morning.
Firefighters could see flames coming from the home in Hudson on Circle Drive when they arrived.
Two fire departments responded to the fire at about 6:30 a.m. that took more than an hour to control.
It started in the chimney, fire officials said.
The American Red Cross is helping the displaced residents.
To see more local news stories, click here.
3 people safe after Caldwell Co. fire
1-year-old struck in hit-and-run in north Charlotte, officials say
Body found in Rock Hill ID'd as missing Uber driver, police say
Documents: Man tried to bite flight attendant before jumping out of plane
Reports: Comey knew Clinton email info was fake, created by Russia