CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Charlotte-Mecklenburg police are investigating three reports of indecent exposure that happened within an hour of each other on Wednesday in the Steele Creek neighborhood.
Police said that around 6 p.m., a man approached a woman in a car outside a restaurant on Sandy Porter Road and exposed himself.
Then about 30 minutes later, officers were called out to Redbud Tree Court, where a woman said a man came up to her car and exposed his private parts.
Police said 15 minutes after that call, they found themselves investigating a third case. Officers said a man used his car to block a woman from leaving The Preserve at Steele Creek apartments, and once she was cornered, police said, he flashed her.
Police haven’t said if the three cases are related or if any arrests have been made.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- 2 Elizabeth City prison workers killed in unsuccessful escape
- Trump to issue stop-payment order on health care subsidies
- Kuechly evaluated for concussion as Panthers fall to Eagles, 28-23
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Friday forecast outlook
- Hickory man charged after missing NC girl found in prostitution sting
- Man dies after being shot in stomach; Charlotte's 73rd homicide of 2017
© 2018 Cox Media Group.