CHARLOTTE, N.C. - There are two events Tuesday night examining how much people in Mecklenburg County pay in property taxes.
At 3 p.m., County Commissioners will review the main findings of a report from a firm they hired.
The report follows more than a year of protests from homeowners upset about last year’s property revaluation process.
At 7 p.m., neighbors can say what they think about the report.
The first community discussion is in south Charlotte at the Marion Diehl Recreation Center.
- November 13 - District 5 - Marion Diehl Recreation Center - 2219 Tyvola Road
- November 14 - District 1 - Cornelius Town Hall - 21445 Catawba Ave
- November 15 - District 4 - Charlotte Mecklenburg Government Center - Room 280
- November 15 - District 6 - Matthews Town Hall - 232 Matthews Station Street
- November 19 - District 2 - First Baptist Church West - 1801 Oaklawn Avenue
- November 19 - District 3 - Living Faith Baptist Church -8600 Hood Road
All meetings are 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and are open to the public. There is no need to register in advance.