CHARLOTTE - The Mecklenburg County Department of Human Resources is hosting a job fair Tuesday, Sept. 9 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Grady Cole Center, 310 N. Kings Drive, Charlotte.
The job fair is open to current employees and the public. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about County benefits and career and talent development opportunities. A computer lab will be available for to submit applications onsite.
Available positions include:
• Environmental Specialist
• Inspector II - Code Enforcement
• Plans Examiner
• Library Aide
• Library Assistant
• IT Programmer/Analyst
• Systems Architect and Database Administration (IT positions)
• Sourcing Specialist
• Vendor Managers
• Administrative Support (Procurement Positions)
• Social Worker
• Detention Officer Trainees
• Human Service Specialist I & II (formerly known as Case Workers)
• Maintenance and Operations Assistants
• Recreation Specialists
• Compensation Analysts
• Internal Auditors
To learn more information about the job fair, click here.