CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Emergency crews were on the scene of a crash and possible fuel spill early Monday morning on the inner loop of Interstate 485.
The crash happened around 3 a.m. near Caldwell Road.
The driver of the car told troopers he was driving on the outer loop when another driver cut him off. He crossed over the median into the inner loop where a dump truck hit his car.
Nobody was seriously hurt but one lane remained closed as crews worked to clean up the crash.
The road was completely reopened around 6 a.m.
Check back with wsoctv.com for updates on this story.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Family identifies man hit, killed by car as veteran, volunteer firefighter
- Police call off search for girl spotted wandering Locust in frigid temps
- Mueller probe: Paul Manafort, Rick Gates surrender to authorities
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Monday forecast outlook
- Kevin Spacey accused of past sexual misconduct with then-14-year-old actor
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Driver escapes injury after colliding with dump truck on I-485
Troopers strive to keep NC travelers safe from wrong-way drivers
Troopers say driver fell asleep before deadly head-on crash
Police chase ends when suspect crashes into tree north of uptown
New York AG investigating fraudulent net neutrality comments to FCC