CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Two people were taken to the hospital after a grease fire started in an east Charlotte kitchen Saturday night.
Firefighters said there is not much structural damage
to the house on Strangford Avenue.
The fire started around 4 a.m.
Firefighters cleared the scene by early Sunday morning.
Two injured in east Charlotte grease fire
Grave markers vandalized inside Lancaster's oldest cemetery
FBI takes control of, continues to operate child pornography website
Family defends SC woman accused of putting 4-day-old son in refrigerator
Surgical assistant arrested in drug trafficking scheme, Rowan Co. deputies say