CHARLOTTE, N.C. - A southwest Charlotte family was left out in the cold Saturday after a fire destroyed the front of their house.
Firefighters said the fire started in the front of the house on Woodknoll Drive and spread up to the attic.
"I just, I was getting ready to leave and then in front of me there was this big ball of fire," said Bryan Campos, a neighbor.
The family was able to make it out of the home safely and arrangements are being made to find them a place to stay tonight.
To see more local news stories, click here.
Family displaced after fire damages Charlotte home
Citizens Review Board: Evidence of error exists in CMPD's deadly…
Woman who connected with Hailey Burns: 'Insanely relieved, insanely shocked'
MUST SEE: Alleged impaired driver swerves on road, ends in dramatic…
New cyberattack causes mass disruption globally