A fugitive wanted in Florida is in jail Friday night in Lincoln County on a $75,000 bond.
Deputies said Jorane Desilus was wanted for larceny and has an extensive criminal record including multiple charges related to burglary and identity theft charges in Iredell, Mecklenburg and Rowan counties, as well as in Florida.
* Burglary of an unoccupied structure
* Five counts of burglary of an unoccupied conveyance
* Two counts of conspiracy to commit burglary of an unoccupied conveyance
* Two counts of third-degree grand theft
* One count of first-degree petit theft
* Five counts of breaking and entering into vehicles
* 14 counts of credit card theft
* Financial card fraud
* Identity fraud/theft
Fugitive from Florida arrested in Lincoln County
Garinger High School students stage walk out over immigration policies
Plane makes emergency landing after bird strike at Charlotte Douglas
Rock Hill club owner will not face charges in deadly shooting
Dakota Access oil pipeline camp cleared of protesters