HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. - The police are looking for a man in connection with an early-morning armed robbery Monday at McDonald's in Huntersville.
Huntersville Police Department responded at 2:45 a.m. to McDonald’s Restaurant at 14220 Boren St.
The man came through the drive-thru window, grabbed an undisclosed amount of money and fled in a black passenger vehicle, police said.
He was described as a black male wearing a black hooded jacket, black athletic pants with white stripes down the legs, gloves and black shoes.
Police said the man was armed with a black rifle.
The Huntersville police asked anyone with information on the robbery to call Lt. A.S. Dempski at 704-464-5400 or North Mecklenburg Crime Stoppers at 704-896-7867.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Business owners taking action after 5 stabbed at hookah bar
- WATCH: Linville Gorge wildfire spreads to 600 acres in Burke County
- Card skimmer found on Rock Hill ATM, police say
- Tips pour in after teen taken by teacher triggers nationwide alert
- Missing NC teen found dead in woods
- Man on run after attempted 'execution-style' slaying in Badin
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Huntersville police seek man in connection with armed robbery at McDonald's
Health bill vote delayed in House in setback to Trump, Ryan
Teen shot to death behind school posts video of final moments
Man accused of murder during uptown protest had no intention of killing,…
Gorsuch navigates full day of testimony as Senate battle percolates