MONROE, N.C. - Firefighters are trying to figure out what started a fire that forced two people out of their home early Wednesday morning in Monroe.
The flames broke out around 3:15 a.m. at the Camelot Condos on Roundtable Road.
Investigators said one unit was burned and nobody was hurt. The Red Cross is assisting the couple who lost their condo.
Sign up for breaking news alerts, click here.
Overnight fire forces couple from Monroe condo
Police: Driver tries to hit pedestrian, later dies in north Charlotte wreck
Woman shot, killed while in town for sister-in-law's funeral, police say
Teen killed day before birthday in Steele Creek shooting, police say
Bank places 'lucky pennies' in Charlotte worth $1,000 each