MARSHVILLE, N.C. - Firefighters said nobody was hurt in a raging house fire early Wednesday morning in Union County.
Fire crews were called to the home on Watson Church Road in Marshville around 5:45 a.m. only to find it engulfed in flames.
Officials said no injuries were reported and that it was the homeowner that called 911 when he saw flames.
There was no word yet on what may have started the fire.
Two volunteer fire departments, New Salem and Unionville, responded to the fire.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
No injuries reported after flames engulf Marshville house
Mecklenburg Co. inadvertently sends hundreds of patients' information to media
Man accused of stealing from homes caused crash that killed young…
CMS fighting to get $800 million bond on ballot for school maintenance
Dems force 1-week delay on panel vote on Supreme Court pick