GASTON COUNTY, N.C. - A fire destroyed a Gaston County home early Wednesday morning.
Firefighters responded to the home on Magnet Lane in Stanley around 2:30 a.m.
Officials told Channel 9 that two children and two adults were able to safely escape the fire.
The Red Cross is assisting the family and investigators said there is no word yet on how the fire started.
Family displaced after overnight fire destroys Gaston Co. home
Amazon.com scam hits shoppers before holidays
Amber Alert: Abducted girl from Georgia believed to be in extreme danger
Tractor-trailer wrecks, spilling Kraft products over interstate ramp
Donald Trump voters explain why they chose their candidate