CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Two men are facing charges in a deadly four-car crash Thursday afternoon in southeast Charlotte.
Police said they arrested William Graham Jr., one of the drivers involved in the wreck.
Police said Graham, Jr., driving a Volvo, attempted to turn left from Greylyn Business Park Drive onto Monroe Road and turned into the path of several cars.
One of the other three drivers involved in the collision, Barbara Dennis, died from her injuries.
Graham, two other drivers and a passenger were taken to a hospital with minor injuries.
Graham is charged with misdemeanor death by motor vehicle.
(William Graham Jr.)
Justin M. Farruggia was also charged.
He was driving a Hyundai going 66 mph in a 45 mph zone when his vehicle hit the Volvo.
Farruggia's Hyundai veered into the opposite lanes killing Dennis who was driving a Toyota Corolla.
Farruggia was charged with misdemeanor death by vehicle and careless and reckless driving.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- South Meck teacher accused of inappropriate contact with students
- VIEWER VIDEO: Mother, son dead after explosion, fire at Myrtle Beach campground
- Troopers ID mother killed after car crashes into tractor-trailer on I-85
- WATCH: Keith Monday's Thursday forecast
- North Carolina NAACP president Rev. William Barber to step down
- Convicted church shooter Dylann Roof picked death over autism label
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
2 drivers charged in crash that killed 1, hurt 4 in southeast Charlotte
Vacationing Charlotte family finds gator in Oak Island surf
Troopers looking for driver who hit, killed bicyclist in Lancaster Co.
Total solar eclipse 1st in 99 years to sweep width of US
Thunderbird F-16 plane flips on its top at Ohio air show