GASTONIA, N.C. - Police are looking for a man they say tried to rob a bank in Gastonia Thursday morning.
Officials with Gastonia police said the man entered the Bank of America at 2401 West Franklin Ave. around 10 a.m. and demanded money.
Authorities said the man wasn’t seen with a gun and no one was injured during the incident. He ran away on foot without any cash, officials said.
No arrests have been made.
Anyone who can identify the robber is asked to call Gastonia police at 704-866-6702 or Crime Stoppers of Gaston County at 704-861-8000.
Check back with wsoctv.com for updates on this story.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Mecklenburg County's ransomware recovery will take days
- Remains positively identified as slain 3-year-old NC girl, DA says
- TRACKING: Possibility of snow flurries Friday as temps plunge
- Woman reports being groped on United flight to Charlotte; FBI investigates
- WATCH: Keith Monday’s Thursday forecast outlook
- Eye doctor accused of sexual assault makes public statement online
© 2018 Cox Media Group.