Updated:CHARLOTTE, N.C. —
The Red Cross is helping a family who lost their home in a fire Sunday night in west Charlotte.
The fire broke out around 7 p.m. Sunday at the house on Woodvale Place near Tuckaseegee Road.
Overnight, firefighters kept watch as investigators tried to figure out what started the fire.
The family -- including two children -- got out safely.
Red Cross helping family after west Charlotte house fire
Treatment of brain-eating amoeba on hold at Whitewater Center
Man charged with assaulting flight attendant onboard Charlotte flight
CMPD, young community come together to dance
Mother, boyfriend accused of keeping children chained inside north…