A Charlotte business owner is offering a $10,000 reward to help identify two robbery suspects who shot and paralyzed a man in south Charlotte.
Police said 33-year-old Miguel Cruz was on his way to work last week when the suspects tried to rob him.
Cruz was trying to run away from the robbery on Lodge South Circle near Arrowood Road, but he was shot in the back, said police.
Cruz is paralyzed from the chest down.
Reward offered in shooting that paralyzed man
Lowe's announces 525 layoffs, including 430 at corporate office in Mooresville
Erica Parsons to be laid to rest 5 years after disappearance
Counselors at East Meck HS Tuesday after senior shot, killed
4 US tourists, pilot killed in Australian light plane crash