Updated:CHARLOTTE, N.C. —
Firefighters said the roof of a north Charlotte house caved in when it caught fire overnight.
Fire investigators said the fire started around midnight on Beatties Ford Road near Lasalle Street.
Nobody was hurt and there was no one was living at the house.
Firefighters blocked off the street for nearly an hour as they got the fire under control and monitored it for hot spots.
The fire is under investigation.
Roof caves in during north Charlotte house fire
Treatment of brain-eating amoeba on hold at Whitewater Center
Man charged with assaulting flight attendant onboard Charlotte flight
FORECAST: More counties added to Heat Advisory as heat index tops 100
Couple accused of keeping children chained inside Charlotte home