SWAIN COUNTY, N.C. - Deputies searched a North Carolina student's home after he claimed ISIS wanted him to blow up his school.
Swain County deputies said the search warrant included computers that could contain information about research into how to make bombs.
Authorities searched Swain County High School twice and didn't find any explosives. No charges have been filed.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Virginia county closes schools over reaction to Arabic assignment
- Students storm out of meeting with apartment management
- Former deputy accused of misconduct with prostitute while on duty
- 12 Panthers top Pro Bowl fan voting
- Former football player removes halo months after breaking neck
- 'Operation Exodus' helps send soldiers home for the holidays