CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Investigators determined lighting sparked a fire Sunday morning at a home displacing a south Charlotte family.
Firefighters responded to a house on Greengate Lane close to 8
a.m., the same time that thunder and lightning moved through that area.
More than two dozen firefighters worked to put out the fire.
The Charlotte Fire Department said the fire caused $20,000 in damages.
Lightning caused house fire displacing Charlotte family
Father, son dead after RV crashes, catches fire on I-77 in Chester County
Homeless man hit, killed by car on Billy Graham Parkway
Toddler, newborn baby found stabbed to death; father charged
Vegas Strip reopens after gunman surrender, fatal shooting