CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Days after his acquittal only Channel 9 received the evidence laid out in Kenan Gay's murder trial.
The video shows a packed bar at Ed's tavern in Dilworth on March 3, 2012.
In the video, Gay's girlfriend at the time, now his wife, Liz Wicker could be seen standing by the door.
Robert Kingston was nearby, and according to Wicker had already approached her several times as she explains in this police questioning later that night.
"He was very aggressive and just crazy. He came over to me on two or three occasions. He was not inappropriate as far as being physical until that very last time" said Wicker.
IMAGES: Kenan Gay, wife walk from courthouse after not guilty verdict
On that last time Kingston walks over to Wicker and appears to move in to try and kiss her.
In the video, Gay can be seen moving in quickly, wearing shorts and a tee shirt, walking over and grabbing Kingston by the shoulders and shoving him out the door.
Kingston ended up in the street and was hit and killed by a car driving by.
The partying crowd inside the car turns its attention toward the street as they start to realize what just happened.
Charlotte-Mecklenburg police officers came and arrested Gay.
In dash cam video, Gay can be seen emptying his pockets.
Officers then put Gay in the back of the cruiser.
Left alone with his thoughts Gay can be heard quietly crying.
Then later, talking out loud, trying to come to terms with what he had just done.
"Oh my God, I can’t believe I just killed someone" said Gay.
But in the end the jury decided it wasn't murder that happened that night and Gay was acquitted of all charges.
WATCH: Kenan's dad Doug Gay speaks after verdict is read
- Kenan Gay acquitted of all charges in Dilworth bar murder trial
- Gay gives tearful testimony; Jury brought to Ed's Tavern
- Ex-football player accused of murder takes stand in own defense
- Judge does not dismiss murder charge in Kenan Gay trial
- Defense says man’s death outside Dilworth bar was accident, not murder
- Former UNC football player charged with murder after deadly bar fight
- Trial to start for former football player accused of murder after bar fight
- Jury hears opening statements in bar fight murder trial
- Defense questions witness’ credibility in bar fight murder trial
- Bouncer testifies in bar fight murder trial Tuesday
Video shows 2012 encounter at Dilworth bar before fatal accident
Lawsuit claims Lowe's discriminated against a top executive because of race
Fatal crash shuts down multiple lanes on I-485
Man in custody, accused of robbing 2 banks in south Charlotte
Dakota Access oil pipeline camp cleared of protesters