CHARLOTTE - According to the Mecklenburg County Sheriff’s Office, an arrest warrant has been issued for Angelo Grayson Smith Jr. for contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile.
Smith reported his girlfriend, Bianca Tanner, missing on June 8. A search warrant said Smith told police he and Tanner got into an argument over a text message.
Tanner had recently moved to Charlotte with her 3-year-old son.
Police have not said if the warrant issued Sunday is connected to Tanner’s case.
Read coverage on Tanner's case:
- June 16: Missing teacher's son told police boyfriend 'hurt mommy in the face'
- June 15: Police, family, friends search for missing teacher
- June 13:Family of missing teacher Bianca Tanner in Charlotte to help search
- June 12: Search for missing teacher now homicide investigation
- June 10: Police seeking public’s help to find missing teacher