View mobile site
Follow us on
Friday, March 7, 2014 | 10:46 p.m.
Hi, (not you?) | Member Center | Sign Out
Sign In | Register
Posted: 9:24 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 10, 2013
CHARLOTTE, N.C. —
A Charlotte family is forced to stay with relatives after a fire in their home. It started in the chimney at this home on Country Oaks Drive in southeast Charlotte. It quickly spread to the attic. Fire officials say there was a little more than $15,000 in damage. No one was injured. Investigators said there was a fire in the fireplace and the chimney had not been inspected recently.
5 Day Forecast
Early Warning Doppler 9
Local Radar Loop
Regional Radar Loop
© 2014 Cox Media Group. By using this website,
Already have an account? Sign In
We have sent you a confirmation email. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account.
We look forward to seeing you frequently. Visit us and sign in to update your profile, receive the latest news and keep up to date with mobile alerts.
Don't worry, it happens. We'll send you a link to create a new password.
We have sent you an email with a link to change your password.
We've sent an email with instructions to create a new password. Your existing password has not been changed.
To sign in you must verify your email address. Fill out the form below and we'll send you an email to verify.
Check your email for a link to verify your email address.