View mobile site
Follow us on
Saturday, Dec. 21, 2013 | 5:00 a.m.
Hi, (not you?) | Member Center | Sign Out
Sign In | Register
Posted: 4:10 p.m. Friday, Oct. 11, 2013
ROWAN COUNTY, N.C. —
Eyewitness News received the 911 call made when a fire sparked at the former home of missing Rowan County teenager Erica Parsons.Investigators said it started in a microwave on Wednesday morning.Erica's adoptive parents, Casey and Sandy, had moved out of the home they rented from Sandy's father William.William called 911 and told the dispatcher that he had just flipped on the breaker to check the electricity.To hear the full 911 call, click here.
5 Day Forecast
Early Warning Doppler 9
Local Radar Loop
Regional Radar Loop
© 2013 Cox Media Group. By using this website,
Already have an account? Sign In
We have sent you a confirmation email. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account.
We look forward to seeing you frequently. Visit us and sign in to update your profile, receive the latest news and keep up to date with mobile alerts.
Don't worry, it happens. We'll send you a link to create a new password.
We have sent you an email with a link to change your password.
We've sent an email with instructions to create a new password. Your existing password has not been changed.
To sign in you must verify your email address. Fill out the form below and we'll send you an email to verify.
Check your email for a link to verify your email address.