Police released their report detailing how a 19-year-old girl and a 3-year-old boy died in a south Charlotte wreck.
Channel 9 has also learned more about the teenaged driver charged with their deaths, who claims he was never involved.
The police report states several independent witnesses reported both vehicles speeding, up to 70 mph, last week before a crash on Sharon Road. The speed limit for the area is 35 mph.
Witnesses also said the pickup truck driven by Uriel Flores, crossed into the lane of the car that crashed. Driver Shanquise Bush was in a Mercury Sable. Bush lost control of the car and crashed into a telephone pole at Hopeton Road.
Several 911 calls were just released to Channel 9 Wednesday. Not included was the call made by Flores, who police said left the scene and is charged with involuntary manslaughter and felony hit-and-run.
Bush and 3-year-old Jayden Bush were killed in the crash.
Flores' mother told Spanish-language newspaper Que Pasa Mi Gente her son is innocent and doesn't believe he caused the crash.
Flores' mother also told the newspaper his truck never hit Bush's car and rumors that the two were racing or there was road rage involved are all not true.
"Basically he said he was innocent that he's very confident in God that everything will be cleared," said Rafael Prieto with Que Pasa Mi Gente.
Flores will be back in court Oct. 9 and Oct. 14. He is currently still in jail.