View mobile site
Follow us on
Monday, March 10, 2014 | 10:37 p.m.
Hi, (not you?) | Member Center | Sign Out
Sign In | Register
Posted: 11:21 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 7, 2012
CHARLOTTE, N.C. —
Investigators determined lighting sparked a fire Sunday morning at a home displacing a south Charlotte family. Firefighters responded to a house on Greengate Lane close to 8 a.m., the same time that thunder and lightning moved through that area. More than two dozen firefighters worked to put out the fire. The Charlotte Fire Department said the fire caused $20,000 in damages.
5 Day Forecast
Early Warning Doppler 9
Local Radar Loop
Regional Radar Loop
© 2014 Cox Media Group. By using this website,
Already have an account? Sign In
We have sent you a confirmation email. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account.
We look forward to seeing you frequently. Visit us and sign in to update your profile, receive the latest news and keep up to date with mobile alerts.
Don't worry, it happens. We'll send you a link to create a new password.
We have sent you an email with a link to change your password.
We've sent an email with instructions to create a new password. Your existing password has not been changed.
To sign in you must verify your email address. Fill out the form below and we'll send you an email to verify.
Check your email for a link to verify your email address.