SPARTANBURG, S.C. - A South Carolina woman has been arrested after officers found methamphetamine in her bra at a county jail.
The Herald-Journal of Spartanburg reported 38-year-old Allison Nicole Bridgeman of Landrum was charged Monday with possession of meth and contraband when the drug was found at the Spartanburg County jail.
A police report says Bridgeman was in a vehicle with an incorrect license plate and stopped by sheriff's deputies. She handed the deputy a small container of meth at the time.
She was taken to the county jail where a search revealed another bag of meth in her bra.
It was not known if Bridgeman has an attorney yet.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Local students participate in national walkout against school violence
- NC Governor Roy Cooper proposes gun law changes after school shooting
- 9-year-old ‘guardian angel’ saves SC man trapped beneath Mustang
- VIDEO: Keith Monday’s Wednesday forecast outlook
- No arrests after NC pastor beaten, wife killed in home invasion, arson
- Casey Parsons, charged with murder of adopted daughter, to face judge
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.