"Dancing With the Stars" pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy will be sitting out tonight's show because of an injury, ABC News has learned.
The season 18 "DWTS" champion sustained a calf injury during rehearsals on Friday with Heather Morris, a former backup dancer for Beyonce and a star on "Glee."
Troupe dancer Alan Bersten will take Chmerkovskiy's place with Morris, but Chmerkovskiy will be in the ballroom cheering her on.
Chmerkovskiy's return to the stage is unknown, but he is getting treatment for his injury.
After showcasing their first dances on last week’s exciting season premiere, the celebrities get another chance to impress the judges with a new style of dance, all the while knowing that one of them is going home at the end of the night.
Monday night's dances:
- Simone Biles & Sasha Farber – Cha Cha – “Burnin’ Up” by Jessie J featuring 2 Chainz
- Bonner Bolton & Sharna Burgess – Viennese Waltz – “Unlove You” by Jennifer Nettles
- Charo & Keo Motsepe – Paso Doblé – “España Cani” by Charo
- Erika Jayne & Gleb Savchenko – Foxtrot – “Bad Intentions” by Niykee Heaton
- Rashad Jennings & Emma Slater – Viennese Waltz – “Suffer” by Charlie Puth
- Chris Kattan & Witney Carson – Jive – “Hey Ya!” by OutKast
- Nancy Kerrigan & Artem Chigvintsev – Cha Cha – “No Rights No Wrongs” by Jess Glynne
- Normani Kordei & Valentin Chmerkovskiy – Cha Cha – “Give Me Your Love” by Sigala featuring John Newman and Nile Rodgers
- Heather Morris & Alan Bersten – Jive – “Grown” by Little Mix
- Mr. T & Kym Herjavec – Paso Doblé – “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor
- David Ross & Lindsay Arnold – Cha Cha – “Bust a Move” by Young MC
- Nick Viall & Peta Murgatroyd – Foxtrot – “Love Me Now” by John Legend
Here's the full list of celebrities dancing this season with their pro partners:
- Olympic figure skater Nancy Ann Kerrigan will be dancing with Artem Chigvintsev
- Comedian Chris Kattan will be dancing with Witney Carson
- Bull rider and model Bonner Bolton will be dancing with Sharna Burgess
- Actress and musician Charo will be dancing with Keo Motsepe
- NFL player Rashad Jennings will be dancing with Emma Slater
- Actress and dancer Heather Morris will be dancing with Maksim Chmerkovskiy (Alan Bersten)
- Baseball player David Ross will be dancing with Lindsay Arnold
- Singer and star of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" Erika Jayne will be dancing with Gleb Savchenko
- Actor Mr. T will be dancing with Kym Johnson
- Musical group Fifth Harmony's Normani Kordei will be dancing with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Olympic gymnast Simone Biles will be dancing with Sasha Farber
- "The Bachelor's" Nick Viall will be dancing with Peta Murgatroyd
Watch "Dancing With the Stars" at 8 p.m. on Channel 9.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
'Dancing With the Stars' pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy sidelined with calf injury
Watch: April the giraffe still not in labor but ‘in the home stretch'
2017 NCAA Tournament: Brackets, schedules, predictions, players to watch
Therapy dog attacked by coyotes in Union County
Missing Washington, D.C., teens: What to know