The eight remaining celebrities will dance to songs from some of the most popular boy bands and girl groups throughout history, and the men and women will also compete against each other in team dances.
Backstreet Boys’ Nick Carter joins Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba and Julianne Hough as a guest judge.
Some of the iconic boy bands and girl groups, whose songs will be danced to, include Simone and Sasha performing a samba to Destiny’s Child, Bonner and Sharna dancing a rumba to Backstreet Boys, Nick and Peta jiving to The Beach Boys, Normani and Val dancing a salsa to The Pussycat Dolls, and David and Lindsay performing an Argentine tango to *NSYNC, among others. Also, after being injured, Maks makes his return to the ballroom floor, where he and Heather will perform a rumba to TLC.
To add some spice to the competition, it’s Team Dances with men vs. women:
TEAM BOY BAND
Bonner Bolton, Nick Viall, David Ross and Rashad Jennings will dance to a medley of “Dancing Machine” by Jackson 5, “You Got It (The Right Stuff)” by New Kids on the Block and “Best Song Ever” by One Direction.
TEAM GIRL GROUP
Simone Biles, Nancy Kerrigan, Normani Kordei and Heather Morris will dance to a medley of “My Boyfriend’s Back” by The Chiffons, “No Scrubs” by TLC and “BO$$” by Fifth Harmony.
Each celebrity will perform a samba, rumba, tango, paso doblé, salsa, Argentine tango or jive.
At the end of the night, based on scores and votes from last Monday, one couple will be eliminated.
Each couple will dance to the following songs (in alphabetical order):
- Simone Biles & Sasha Farber – Samba – “Survivor” by Destiny’s Child
- Bonner Bolton & Sharna Burgess – Rumba – “I Want It That Way” by Backstreet Boys
- Rashad Jennings & Emma Slater – Tango – “Reach Out, I’ll Be There” by The Four Tops
- Nancy Kerrigan & Artem Chigvintsev – Paso Doblé – “Free Your Mind” by En Vogue
- Normani Kordei & Valentin Chmerkovskiy – Salsa – “When I Grow Up” by The Pussycat Dolls
- Heather Morris & Maksim Chmerkovskiy – Rumba – “Waterfalls” by TLC
- David Ross & Lindsay Arnold – Argentine Tango – “I Want You Back” by *NSYNC
- Nick Viall & Peta Murgatroyd – Jive – “Fun, Fun, Fun” by The Beach Boys
Here's the full list of celebrities dancing this season with their pro partners:
- Olympic figure skater Nancy Ann Kerrigan will be dancing with Artem Chigvintsev
- Comedian Chris Kattan will be dancing with Witney Carson
- Bull rider and model Bonner Bolton will be dancing with Sharna Burgess
- Actress and musician Charo will be dancing with Keo Motsepe
- NFL player Rashad Jennings will be dancing with Emma Slater
- Actress and dancer Heather Morris will be dancing with Maksim Chmerkovskiy (Alan Bersten)
- Baseball player David Ross will be dancing with Lindsay Arnold
- Singer and star of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" Erika Jayne will be dancing with Gleb Savchenko
- Actor Mr. T will be dancing with Kym Johnson
- Musical group Fifth Harmony's Normani Kordei will be dancing with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Olympic gymnast Simone Biles will be dancing with Sasha Farber
- "The Bachelor's" Nick Viall will be dancing with Peta Murgatroyd
Watch "Dancing With the Stars" at 8 p.m. on Channel 9.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
DWTS: 8 remaining couples dance to songs from boy bands and girl groups
Panthers begin process of evolving offense with McCaffrey
Add WSOC-TV to your Amazon Alexa Flash News Briefings
SURVEILLANCE VIDEO: Jimmy John's employee remains calm during gunpoint robbery
Ja Rule's ‘luxury' island music festival turns into ‘disaster tent…