Amazon Alexa offers customizable news updates called Flash Briefings. Users can choose from a list of news providers and rearrange the order of the sources.
Viewers can simply say, “Alexa, what’s in the news?” to get the latest Flash Briefing.
Flash Briefings come with default channels – NPR, BBC and the AP – but now you can get WSOC-TV in your Flash Briefings.
Here are the ways you can add Channel 9 Eyewitness News to your Flash Briefings.
- First go to alexa.amazon.com in a web browser or open the Amazon Alexa app on Android or iOS.
- Then go to Settings > Flash Briefing
- Click Get more Flash Briefing content
- Scroll to search for WSOC-TV.
- Click on the link for the feed and click Enable Skill to add it to your Flash Briefing.
(Click PLAY to watch tutorial on how to change order of your Flash Briefings)
Here’s how you can change the order of the source for your Flash Briefings:
- Go to alexa.amazon.com or to the Amazon Alexa app, go to Settings > Flash Briefing and click Edit Order in the top right corner
- Use the hamburger button on the right, drag WSOC-TV up and drop it.
- When you are finished rearranging, click Done in upper right corner
© 2018 Cox Media Group.