Toyota of N Charlotte has been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the 2014 Toyota Corolla, and we finally were rewarded last Friday – Toyota revealed this incredible car at an event in California! The new 2014 model doesn’t disappoint; it’s a seamless mix of sporty style, performance upgrades, and new technology. This is the eleventh generation of the iconic best-seller and if it’s any indication of the future, we think many more generations are to come!
2014 Toyota Corolla will boast an amazing new look
What’s new on the 2014 Toyota Corolla near Charlotte? We’ll address each point in turn, so let’s start with style! This new Toyota is packing an all-new look for the 2014 model year, and it’s achieved by elements like:
- A newly redesigned interior – you’ll find piano gloss black trim with metallic accents, as well as the option of plush SofTex seating (which you can accent with cool blue, amber, or black pinstripes if you choose!)
- A redesigned dash makes the interior of this new Toyota Corolla near Charlotte seem more spacious, and yet still leaves plenty of room for gadgets like a display audio system that integrates Entune and navigation.
- A more comfortable ride is in store for all passengers in this new Toyota. It has a longer wheelbase (which means more legroom), and Toyota even took the time to reroute the exhaust underneath the car to create more foot room in the rear. Additionally, rear passengers will love the extra foam and padding incorporated into their seats!
- The longer wheel base (by almost four inches) creates a sleeker and more polished look, similar to that of the 2013 Toyota Camry or 2013 Toyota Avalon. It also boasts tapering in the front and rear, however, which keeps the look compact.
- The new Toyota Corolla in N Charlotte also features LED headlights, a new grille, more defined wheel arches, and a new front fascia. Overall, the look is incredibly more sporty and muscular than its predecessors!
Style wasn’t the only aspect of this new Toyota that got a new spark of life added to it. Performance was also taken into account by Toyota, and it shows! Introducing the LE Eco – a new trim-level that will be added to the lineup for the 2014 model year! You can still pick from the L, LE, and S models, which are the traditional members of the family. However, the LE Eco introduces a whole new level of performance!
Meet the N Charlotte Toyota Corolla LE Eco!
This new trim-level integrates Valvematic technology, which is a special technology not seen in the US…until now! It’s making its grand debut stateside along with the new Toyota Corolla, and it’s bound to impress. Its purpose? It enhances fuel efficiency and performance – the LE Eco will boast over 40 mpg!
We aren’t completely sure when this new Toyota will hit our lot, but in the meantime come down to our NC Toyota dealership and check out the 2013 model! It has a ton of excellent features and affordability to offer you, and we bring amazing new Toyota specials to the table along with it. Give us a call at (888) 883-3797 to schedule your test drive today!