If you’re a fan of the new Toyota FJ Cruiser near Charlotte, we’ve got some sad news – Toyota is going to be retiring this iconic SUV from its lineup after the 2014 model year! They recently made the announcement with the rider that they had never intended to see it on the market forever. We know it was a possibility, but our N Charlotte Toyota dealership is still sad to see it go! However, don’t think it’s going to go without one last final shining moment – get ready to meet the Ultimate Edition!
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser gets exciting new special edition
In order to mark the retirement of this iconic N Charlotte Toyota SUV, Toyota decided to send it out with a bang in the form of the Toyota FJ Cruiser Ultimate Edition! This limited edition model of the popular SUV kicks all the way back to where it all started – the Toyota FJ40, which was the inspiration for the vehicle all along. Only 2,500 of these limited edition models will hit the roads so if it sounds like something that might interest you, be on the lookout!
The 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser in N Charlotte will be an exceptional vehicle without a doubt, but the Ultimate Edition will take things to a whole new level. It integrates elements like:
- A tough-looking exterior – you’ll find rock rails, roof racks, and a new paint scheme that’s a throwback to the original FJ40…. It’s called Heritage Blue, and it’s a soft hue that’s still sure to catch eyes all over town. Plus, Toyota threw in features like 16” gunmetal beadlock wheels!
- You’ll also find other stylistic enhancements, such as a white front grille and new bumpers that are blacked out for a sharp contrast, as well as blacked out door handles and mirrors.
- Performance was majorly enhanced on this new Toyota FJ Cruiser in N Charlotte. Suspension was refined (you’ll find a TRD Off-Road Suspension integrated into the design), and TRD Bilstein race shocks have been added so you can get better handling at higher speeds.
Stay connected and safe no matter where this new Toyota takes you!
Just because this new Toyota near Charlotte is a throwback, however, doesn’t mean you’re lacking in safety or technology on the interior. You’ll find everything you need to keep you connected and keep your drive time efficient, such as features like:
- Remote keyless entry to keep loading and unloading as simple as possible
- Cruise control for your road trip convenience
- Technology designed to make your off-roading that much more exciting, such as CRAWL Control, Active Traction Control, standard 4WD capabilities, and Vehicle Skid Control
- Safety features like the Toyota Star Safety System
Plus, all of the incredible standard features you’ve come to know and love on this amazing new Toyota SUV!
Remember, only 2,500 models will be released, so don’t want to get your hands on one! Give us a call to learn more about the 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and schedule your test drive today. We’re open seven days a week at (888) 883-3797!