It’s on its way – the 2014 Toyota Highlander made its grand debut at the New York Auto Show recently, and already people can’t get enough of its incredible redesign! Toyota made some pretty impressive changes on this already slick SUV and we can’t wait for it to arrive at our N Charlotte Toyota dealership. Luckily for you, we got a sneak preview of exactly what you can expect on the new model – let’s take a closer glimpse at everything the 2014 Toyota Highlander near Charlotte will have to offer upon arrival!
2014 Toyota Highlander in N Charlotte boasts an incredible new interior!
First of all, you can expect the same incredible performance; it’ll still be available in both traditional gasoline and hybrid options so you can choose between the two. You’ll also still be privy to a number of different trim levels, so no matter which 2014 Toyota Highlander in N Charlotte you choose, you’re getting the one that’s best suited to your busy life. However, what’s new?
- The interior of the new Toyota Highlander near Charlotte got both stylistic and functional changes for the better! It’s roomier, with seating for eight, and there’s better access to the third row of seats thanks to the extra interior space. Additionally, you can now decide which is better for your family – a second row of seats comprised of a bench seat, or two captain’s chairs that offer more versatility!
- You’ll also find a more sophisticated style inside – more woodgrain and silver satin accented have been applied throughout, as well as new soft-touch materials on the dash and steering wheel for a more cohesive and polished feel. Heated front seats add a level of luxury, and a large center console provides extra storage space. There’s even a new shelf built into the dash for sunglasses or cell phones!
- More technology is also integrated into this new N Charlotte Toyota Highlander! You’ll find a standard display audio system on board, as well as an integrated backup camera so you have an extra set of eyes in tight spots. You’ll find new safety technology as well – expect elements like a Pre-Collision System and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, as well as a helpful Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross Traffic Alert to help prevent accidents!
Find slick new style on this amazing new Toyota!
The exterior of the 2014 Toyota Highlander near Charlotte will also feature phenomenal changes!
- It’s got a more aggressive stance thanks to a lower roofline, and 19 inch alloy wheels are showcased in higher wheel wells trimmed in black.
- It also showcases new headlights, a slick new grille, new fenders, and an overall sleeker silhouette that’s reminiscent of the 2013 model, but provides a sportier and more impressive style!
We can’t wait for this new Toyota to hit our lots, so stay tuned – we’ll keep you posted on its arrival date. Why not check out its predecessor in the meantime? You can take the 2013 model for a test drive today to get an idea of what you’re in store for – visit us at 13429 Statesville Road in Huntersville! We’ll see you soon!