The 2014 Toyota 4Runner in N Charlotte will be here before you know it, and our NC Toyota dealership has the scoop on what this new Toyota will be showcasing! It was revealed last weekend by Toyota at the Stagecoach Country Music Festival, which took place in California. The big unveil was up on stage with Dierks Bentley and we were quite impressed with the new look of the N Charlotte Toyota 4Runner – but there’s much more to this new model! Let’s explore!
2014 Toyota 4Runner has aggressive new style
The 2014 Toyota 4Runner near Charlotte will still offer a great performance; it’s equipped with a V6 engine, as well as body-on-frame construction that makes it a great choice for towing and tough terrain. You’ll also still be able to choose between three models: the SR5, Trail, and Limited. However, changes and upgrades were made so we’ll address those in detail!
Here are just a few of the stylistic changes made on the exterior of the new Toyota 4Runner:
- It’s rocking new wheels – the SR5 and Trail models will sit on 17” alloy wheels with a brand new design. The Limited, however, will now have wheels that are painted black pre-production for a cool new look.
- The grille has been updated quite a bit – it’s a lot more muscular, as Toyota wanted to take this new Toyota in N Charlotte back to its rugged beginnings. You’ll find new inserts on all models, as well as more defined inlays for the fog lights.
- New bumpers are in the works, too. The Limited model of the Toyota 4Runner in N Charlotte will be chrome-clad, as will the roof racks and several other exterior elements.
- Even new paint colors are in the mix – add-ons include Barcelona Red, Attitude Black, Super White, and Nautical Blue
Interior of this new Toyota boasts new luxury features
The interior of the 2014 Toyota 4Runner is also boasting some serious changes (all for the better, of course). Here’s the run-down on what you can expect:
- A new interior leather color is available for the Limited model – the plush and sophisticated “Redwood”
- The SR5 and Limited models will have third-row seating available, which means the second row of seats will a one-touch walk-in function to make getting into the last row as easy as possible
- The SR5 and Trail models of the new Toyota SUV will have available SofTex seating for the interior – it’s a polished look that’s easy to clean and maintain
- There’s more leg room for backseat passengers, thanks to redesigned front seats. Additionally, the Limited will now have a standard 8-way adjustable seat for the driver, and 4-way adjustable seat for the front passenger – both with memory settings, as well as heated
- The Trail model will feature an overhead console with all off-road switches to make taking things off the pavement easy
However, you’ll just have to wait and see what else this new Toyota brings to the table when it reaches Toyota of N Charlotte. Why not come down and check out the 2013 model in the meantime? We’re conveniently located just off I-77 at exit 23 – ask about our new Toyota specials today!
Return to Toyota of N Charlotte News