Sleek style is pretty easy to come by, but finding a vehicle that has the features you want at the PRICE you want can sometimes be a bit more of a challenge! If you love the look of two-door coupes, then you’re probably no stranger to the fact that they can offer incredible curb-appeal, but they can also come with a hefty price-tag.
However, that doesn’t always have to be the case; especially if you have your eye on the 2014 Scion FR-S in N Charlotte! This new Scion sports car is pretty incredible because it not only offers incredible curb-appeal, but it’s also offered at the low starting MSRP of $25,455! Other competitors boast about offering amazing design at low prices too, but it’s hard to beat what the N Charlotte Scion FR-S has to deliver. The Nissan 370Z is one sports car that’s caught drivers’ attention, but it’s already a more expensive choice with a starting MSRP of $29,990 (almost $5,000 more than this new Scion!)
Take your pick: the 2014 Nissan 370Z or Scion FR-S near Charlotte?
If you want to invest in a brand new sports car, then you definitely want to consider all the features that automatically come with the ride you’re considering. While it’s possible to further customize new Scion in N Charlotte, not every other auto brand may offer that choice, or make it simple and affordable!
Style and Space
Along with checking out the exterior style of the Nissan 370Z and new Scion FR-S near Charlotte, you’ll also want to take a close look at how they compare when it comes to space and interior features.
- Even though this Scion sports car is a two-door coupe, it still has plenty of room. Up to four people can sit inside, while the Nissan 370Z only has enough space for two!
- Everyone will have plenty of room to stretch their legs, too. With 76.5 cubic feet of interior volume in the 2014 Scion FR-S, it’s designed to be stylish AND comfortable. The Nissan 370Z can’t offer this same claim, though. It only has 51.6 cubic feet of interior volume!
- The Nissan sports car has a tough time keeping up in cargo volume, too. Even though both of these vehicles have the same amount of cargo volume to start out with, the rear seats in the Scion FR-S can always be folded flat to create extra room whenever it’s needed!
Of course, part of the attraction of taking home a sports car is the kind of driving experience it has to offer!
- Fuel efficiency doesn’t take a backseat to power in this new Scion near Charlotte. With its 22/34 mpg, it easily beats the Nissan’s 18/26 mpg!
- The handling and control that this Scion sports car can deliver is hard to top as well. It’s an extremely light two-door car (at only 2,785 pounds of curb weight), and its 2.0L, 4-cyl engine produces 200 hp! This level of performance is hard for the Nissan 370Z to compete with – especially since it carries almost 500 pounds of extra curb weight!
- Don’t forget about the unique front-mounted flat boxer engine that the Scion coupe comes with! Its special design helps lower the center of gravity of the car, which means drivers enjoy better control!
Check out the new Scion FR-S today!
Ready to take this N Charlotte Scion sports car out for a spin? With seven different colors to choose from, and the option of enjoying either a manual or automatic transmission, you can easily find one that works for you in no time!
Stop by and see us at 13429 Statesville Rd to check out this popular and affordable Scion sports car today!