When you’re in the market for a sporty coupe, there are tons of options to consider. It can be a little overwhelming at times – which one is the best fit for you and your very individual lifestyle? Let our N Charlotte Scion dealership lend a hand! We’ve got a multitude of both sporty and affordable vehicles, but one in particular that embraces both of those qualities quite well – the 2013 Scion tC! This innovative member of the Scion clan offers NC Toyota drivers sleek style, a spacious interior, and cool features you wouldn’t normally find on other models. Let’s see how it stacks up against one of its competitors – the Kia Forte Koup!
2013 Scion tC offers a sportier appearance AND a limited edition
While looks are a given, a sporty appearance isn’t the only thing that the 2013 Scion tC in N Charlotte has to offer. However, since we’re on the topic…
- This new Scion boasts larger alloy wheels – it rides out on 18” wheels that offer both a sporty feel and an enhanced performance
- All new Scion near Charlotte embrace the Pure Price philosophy – what you see is what you get. While adding on features to the Kia Forta Koup will put a dent in your wallet, the Scion tC come standard with incredible features like a panoramic glass roof that also incorporates a power moonroof!
- Have you seen the Release Series 8.0? This limited edition of the Scion coupe packs quite the punch with its signature red pain, blacked out wheels, and cool dark interior. It’s the brain child of TRD, Scion, and Five Axis Design, so it offers the best of performance and style! There’s no such thing available with the Kia competitor!
- The N Charlotte Scion tC also offers a performance that’s a bit more powerful. It’s decked out with a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine and provides drivers with 180 horsepower. The Kia Forte Koup only provides 156 horsepower. This discrepancy can make quite a difference when you’re hitting the road.
- You’ll also enjoy a more spacious interior in this sleek new Scion. It can comfortably seat five, has a fold-flat rear seat for versatility, and offers 14.7 cubic feet of interior cargo space. The Kia Forte Koup only offers 12.7 feet, which means some of your band gear might not make it into the trunk!
Stream your favorite tunes in this N Charlotte Scion!
Did we mention the audio system you’ll find in this Scion coupe? The new Scion tC near Charlotte comes standard with a Pioneer Audio System. It incorporates an AM/FM Radio, CD player, iPod connectivity, MP3 playback, Bluetooth technology for wireless streaming, and the option of Sirius XM Satellite Radio… phew. It also boasts eight speakers and HD Radio technology, neither of which are available on the Kia Forte Koup!
Don’t take our word for it – the only way to truly compare these two rides is to test them out yourself! Take the 2013 Scion tC for a spin today. You can call us for an appointment at (888) 883-3797, and check out the rest of the Scion family while you’re here!