New Scion near Charlotte have been praised for being affordable and stylish options! What makes these vehicles stand out on the road? No matter which model you choose, you can be sure to enjoy incredible curb-appeal and affordability.
Which is better: a Hyundai or Scion sports car?
When comparing two vehicles, it’s often not about which one is better; it’s about which one best meets your preferences? There are a lot of factors to consider when you’re shopping for a new Scion – especially if you have your eye on a sports car!
The 2014 Scion FR-S is no stranger to popularity. It’s racked up many awards over the years, like:
- Hottest Sport Compact
- AUTOMOBILE Magazine All-Star
- IIHS Top Safety Pick
- KBB.com “Coolest Car Under $25k”
However, a stellar history isn’t all this two-door coupe has to offer. When you put it up side-by-side against the Hyundai Genesis Coupe, you’ll see that this popular new Scion sports car can deliver top-notch quality in a lot of different areas!
- Budget: The cost of a two-door coupe is a common concern, no matter which model or brand you’re looking at! However, you don’t have to be worried about the cost if you’re thinking of taking home this sporty Scion! This new Scion sports car has a starting MSRP of only $25,255, and it comes in either a manual or automatic transmission. The Hyundai, however, has a starting MSRP of $26,350. This means you’ll be paying over $1,000 extra right off the bat if you choose the Hyundai two-door coupe.
- Standard Features: You might think that you’ll have less to enjoy if you opt to take home the Scion since it costs less. That’s not the case, though! With the Scion FR-S in N Charlotte, you can find a lot of hi-tech options that aren’t readily available in the Hyundai Genesis Coupe. This includes features such as a touch-screen display, Bluetooth technology and audio settings, HD Radio, and eight speakers that have a 300w amplifier (so high-quality listening is never a concern!).
- Performance: Along with paying attention to the price and interior features, drivers are normally concerned with the performance sports cars have to offer, too. The N Charlotte Scion FR-S actually weighs less than the Hyundai Genesis Coupe, so drivers can enjoy better fuel economy, acceleration, and even more controlled handling! The special front-mounted flat boxer engine that comes in this Scion sports car also helps this. It helps the two-door coupe have a lower center of gravity, which helps drivers enjoy more control!
Take your pick: the Hyundai Genesis Coupe or Scion FR-S near Charlotte!
If you’ve never gotten behind the wheel of the Scion FR-S in N Charlottes, but know that you want a sports car, there’s no reason you can’t find out what this incredible sports car has to offer today!
Come by and see us at 13429 Statesville Rd to check it out in person, and also to experience its incredible control for yourself!