When it comes to your family, you want the best of the best. Oftentimes NC Toyota drivers express that their vehicle is exceptionally important when it comes to their family; not only do they want to keep their drive time efficient and comfortable, they also want to ensure that they have all the safety features and a reliable performance on their side. How do you know which car is the right ride for you and your brood, though?
N Charlotte Toyota Highlander excels in performance and price
Toyota of N Charlotte is here to help! One of our most popular new Toyota options for families is the N Charlotte Toyota Highlander – it’s an accommodating SUV that seats up to eight and is stuffed to the gills with technology, as well as provides an incredible performance. We’re comparing it to its top competitor, the Honda Pilot. This way you can see which option us best suited for all of your drive time needs!
- First things first: let’s talk performance. The 2014 Toyota Highlander near Charlotte will be here any minute, and we’ve got all the details we need to be able to compare it to its Honda competition. In terms of performance, this new Toyota SUV pulls ahead with the choice of a 4-cylinder OR V6 engine, so you can customize your driving experience. The Honda Pilot is only available in a V6 option, which may not suit your preferences. Additionally, the new Toyota Highlander near Charlotte has been noted to have superior handling capabilities, especially on the highway!
- Next up: price! The new Toyota Highlander is actually cheaper than the Honda Pilot; it has a starting MSRP of $29,020, while its Honda counterpart kicks off at $29,670. It may not seem like much, but those savings can go a long way, especially when it comes to your family!
- You’ll also find a more versatile and adaptable interior on this new Toyota near Charlotte. It can seat eight, as noted, just like the Honda Pilot. However, it has a second-row bench seat that can be stowed so you can create more interior space and take advantage of cargo room!
- Did we mention style? This new Toyota SUV offers a seriously sophisticated look, especially with its new redesign! You’ll find elements like a remodeled grille and headlights, as well as a sleeker exterior that’s more luxurious than ever. It definitely has a more mature and streamlined feel than the Honda Pilot!
Get all the safety technology you need in this Toyota SUV
The Toyota Highlander also comes decked out with the latest and greatest safety technology – you’ll find features like:
- The Toyota Star Safety System
- An Advanced Airbag System for extra protection
- Whiplash-reducing seatbelts for front seat passengers
- Safety Connect Services
Plus, it’s an IIHS Top Safety Pick and is also picking up awards for lowest fuel and operating costs!
Make it yours – we’ll let you know just as soon as the 2014 model arrives, but come see what 2013 has to offer you in the meantime! Our NC Toyota dealership is just off I-77 at exit 23 in Huntersville!