If you’re a fan of Toyota, you know that they have a ton of hybrid options available to you. You can see almost all of them at Toyota of N Charlotte right now, in fact, except for the Toyota Prius Plug-in. Each car offers a high degree of fuel efficiency to help you conserve costs at the pump, and each takes great strides to create a more eco-friendly driving experience by cutting down on the emissions that form smog. It’s no surprise, however, this automotive giant recently cleaned up in terms of Green Vehicle Awards!
Toyota, Scion and Lexus take six of ten Green Vehicle Awards
The 2013 Green Car Guide is an automotive reference guide published by the Automobile Club of South California. It includes information for everything you could ever want to know about hybrids, electric cars, natural gas vehicles, and any other eco-friendly driving alternatives. This list was compiled carefully to reflect the greenest cars around, and our new Toyota hybrids near Charlotte made the cut! Toyota and Scion won five out of ten awards, actually, (with Lexus taking the 6th) including:
- 2013 Toyota RAV4 (this electric car actually took first place and had the highest overall score in the history of the guide)
- 2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid (third place)
- 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid (fourth place)
- 2013 Scion iQ and Scion xD (both got top five honors for best value rankings, based on fuel efficiency)
But how does the Automobile Club of South California come up with the criteria for these lists? They rank the cars on attributes like:
- Interior noise and the drive time experience
- Emissions and how eco-friendly they are
- Cargo space and storage room
- EPA fuel economy
Thus, it’s no surprise that our new Toyota hybrids and new Scion near Charlotte swooped in to dominate the list. They embrace all of the aforementioned qualities with ease and provide an affordable price tag to boot!
New Toyota hybrids near Charlotte are exceptionally versatile
What else makes these new Toyota hybrids in N Charlotte such great options for all of our NC customers, however? We listed a few of our favorite attributes – you can see everything in person if you swing by the dealership!
- Variety – you’ll find sleek sedans and sporty hatchbacks among our new Toyota hybrids, as well as durable and functional SUVs
- Technology – you’ll also be able to take advantage of the latest and greatest in terms of technology. Check out elements like backup cameras, display audio, navigation systems, DVD players, Bluetooth wireless streaming, and push button starts, just to name a few
- Safety – Each new Toyota hybrid features amazing safety technology, including features like anti-theft systems, Toyota Star Safety System, advanced airbag systems, and more
Like we said, all of the above qualities are available when you explore the options, so why not get started? Toyota of N Charlotte is located just off I-77 at 13429 Statesville Road in Huntersville, NC. Swing by to take a test drive and see how easy and affordable it is to go green right now!