If you like to take your adventures off-road on the weekends then you need a new Toyota in N Charlotte that can help you tackle the terrain! Luckily for you, Toyota of N Charlotte has a wide selection of vehicles that all have amazing features designed for off-road exploration – all you have to do is try to narrow down your choices to just one. Let’s take a look at some of the fantastic features you’re privy to when you visit our NC Toyota dealership!
Which new Toyota near Charlotte has the features you need?
Technology is definitely an important aspect when it comes to off-roading; Toyota has both developed and implemented special technological features that make off-roading easier and more efficient. Here are a few examples of technology you’ll find in our new Toyota near Charlotte!
- Crawl Control: This technology is designed to ensure that you can handle whatever terrain Mother Nature throws at you! It helps your N Charlotte Toyota control its throttle and braking so you can take on rocky ground with ease, and without damaging your vehicle or losing control.
- Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System: You’ll find this technology in many of our new Toyota options, like the 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser. It’s a special hydraulic suspension system that allows for a smooth and comfortable ride no matter how bumpy the trail might be, and improves your handling capabilities drastically.
- Multi-Terrain Select: This particular technology is perfect if you’re unsure what type of terrain you might be facing. It allows you to customize your drive time and choose between different surfaces, like mud, rocks, sand, or loose rock. All you have to do is choose which setting is most pertinent and your new Toyota will do the rest!
- Hill Assist Control (HAC) and Downhill Assist Control (DAC): These technological features help you keep your new Toyota in control when you’re on a sloped surface, preventing you from rolling when you get things started!
Find powerful engines and four-wheel drive at our NC Toyota dealership!
However, technology isn’t everything. Sometimes you need to go back to basics to get the performance you crave for off-road adventures, and our new Toyota near Charlotte deliver in this aspect too! Here are a few examples:
- Heavy duty engines: Many of our NC Toyota options are available with pretty powerful engines – for example, you could take the 2013 Toyota Tundra or Toyota Land Cruiser and integrate a V8 engine for maximum performance.
- Body-on-frame construction: The 2013 Toyota 4Runner is renowned for utilizing this technique – it lends more stability and helps your vehicle protect all of its important under-hood components.
- Four-wheel drive: Whether you want part-time or full-time four-wheel drive, our Toyota vehicles offer both. This particular feature helps you to get through uncertain and slick terrain without a problem!
Want to learn more about which features will best suit your off-road adventures? Come on down to our NC Toyota dealership – we’re open seven days a week, and we’re just off I-77 at exit 23!