Are you in the market for a new car that has a bit of an edge, but not sure where to start? We have a suggestion – start at our new Toyota and Scion dealership in NC! We’re proud to not only host a great selection of new Toyota for sale, but also the entire Scion family! This quirky bunch of cars promises innovation and unique style, but at the same time delivers the reliability and stellar performance that you need. Plus, the family truly does offer something for everyone – you’ll find sports cars, hatchbacks, compact city vehicles, and even a family-friendly option thrown into the mix!
Which new Scion in N Charlotte is the right fit for you?
Want to meet them in person? You can head down to Toyota of N Charlotte any day of the week to check out this innovative group of cars, but in the meantime we’ve broken them down for you so you can decide which one you want to test drive first. Meet all of our new Scion today!
- First up is the versatile Scion xD! This new Scion in N Charlotte is renowned for its adaptability – it’s done everything from travel NC highways to hit the streets for rally races worldwide. The 2013 Scion xD comes with great features, including a convenient hatchback design and fold-flat rear seats, and integrates a Pioneer Audio System with iPod connectivity so you can make the most of your listening experience!
- Next in line is the compact city car, the 2013 Scion iQ! This subcompact is absolutely perfect if you live in an urban driver, and it was even named one of the most fuel-efficient non-hybrids around this year. It’s got seriously stylish appearance, and packs features like an under-seat storage tray for your belongings and power door locks and windows for convenience!
Take the 2013 Scion FR-S or Scion tC for a spin!
- The 2013 Scion tC near Charlotte is next, and this is one new Scion that packs a punch in terms of style. It’s a sleek coupe on the exterior, but the interior is surprisingly roomy. It also has super unique features like 18” alloy wheels and a panoramic glass roof that incorporates a moonroof! Don’t forget to check out the 2013 Scion tC Release Series 8.0 – it was a special limited edition that kicked off earlier this year!
- If you want a new Scion that’s family-friendly, the 2013 Scion xB can fulfill your needs. It’s super spacious with tons of cargo space (even with the rear seats up), and even has features like a steering wheel mounted with audio controls so you can keep your hands on the wheel at all times. Make it yours today!
- Finally, the icon of the family – the 2013 Scion FR-S in N Charlotte! This popular sports car hit the market last year and has gained incredible amounts of fanfare with ease. It’s affordable (kicking off at just over $25,000) and comes with a super sporty and sleek look, a dark interior trimmed with red stitching and excellent technology, and a killer performance that gets you from 0-60 in six seconds!