Have you been paying attention to what’s been going on ever since the Detroit Auto Show took place? If you have, you know it was a big hit – our Toyota dealership near Charlotte was thrilled to see so many incredible new cars come into the spotlight. One in particular caught our eye, however – Toyota’s latest concept car. If you’re a fan of sports cars and speed is the aim of your game, then you definitely need to take a closer look at the all-new Toyota FT-1 concept car!
New Toyota FT-1 concept car offers a racecar look and feel
At first glance, this new Toyota concept looks like it’s ready for the race track… and that assumption is pretty spot-on. Toyota designed this concept car on the principles of creativity, performance, and that “I-have-to-have-it-now” feeling that consumers get when they’re faced with a product that’s truly exceptional. We’d say they succeeded! It’s futuristic, aerodynamic, and stylish all at the same time, and we can’t wait to see what future new Toyota near Charlotte it inspires!
What’s so hot about this much-talked about Toyota concept? How about its design, for starters? It sits low to the ground and its shape mimics that of a racecar; Toyota stated that they wanted it to literally look like it had been sculpted by the wind (it’s a win on their part). It’s also got features like:
- Hugely exaggerated and defined curves, indents, and vents that scream both sophisticated style and aerodynamic power
- A bright red paint hue that’s starkly contrasted by dark accents and dark alloy wheels, as well as a sporty dark interior
- A rear wing that’s retractable – you can put it into play if you hit high speeds and it’ll lend you a hand
- A cabin that sits way back from the front wheels and is low to the ground for better handling – it also features a wraparound glass windshield, lending the feeling of being in a jet’s cockpit to the experience
- Newly designed headlights and taillights
- An interior that’s designed with lightweight materials to increase speed and a minimalist design to make the car feel more futuristic. The display surrounds the driver, including a small display panel on top of the steering wheel (which is also mounted with convenient controls).
- The Heads-up Display, which some of our other new Toyota in N Charlotte feature. It allows the driver to keep their attention fully on the road in front of them!
Will we see this incredible new Toyota in N Charlotte?
What about performance? We haven’t gotten any details from Toyota in regards to performance just yet, but we’re willing to be there would be a high-powered and performance-driven option under the hood (judging by the super slick appearance the car is already hosting).
We may not have this new Toyota near Charlotte just yet, but we DO have plenty of sporty and affordable options that can take your performance expectations to the next level! Come see us today and explore our N Charlotte Scion and Toyota inventory – we’re off I-77 at exit 23 in Huntersville, and we’re open seven days a week to better serve you!