Off-roading is no easy feat; if you’re not prepared with a vehicle that can handle tricky terrain, you’re likely to find yourself stuck in a less-than-fun situation that may even lead to costly repairs. Why not make your life easier with a new Toyota in N Charlotte that’s perfectly suited to taking things off the pavement? We have a slew of vehicles that can get the job done, and a ton of corresponding new Toyota specials to go along with them. See what’s up for grabs at our N Charlotte Toyota dealership today!
2013 Toyota 4Runner is a luxurious AND durable option
Why not consider a 2013 Toyota 4Runner in N Charlotte? This new Toyota makes off-roading a breeze with options and features like:
- Protective skid plates to lend extra security to the engine, front suspension, fuel tank, and transfer case
- Four-wheel drive capabilities that make this new Toyota ready for anything
- A windshield wiper de-icer for better visibility in chilly off-road situations
- Front and rear mudguards
- Active traction control (A-TRAC) for better grip on slippery surfaces
- Automatic Limited Slip Differential (A-LSD)
- A Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System for better handling and a more comfortable ride on rocky roads
However, it’s also available with incredible luxury features if style and technology are important to you as well. It’s one of the most versatile vehicles on the lot, and you can drive it home for just over $31,400! Don’t forget to check out the new Toyota specials that go hand-in-hand with this adaptable SUV!
N Charlotte Toyota FJ Cruiser lets you tackle the elements!
We also have other new Toyota options that can get the job done on tricky terrain. Why not check out the N Charlotte Toyota FJ Cruiser? This vehicle is actually an homage to the original Toyota FJ-40, which is still renowned for its sense of adventure. The new model is a popular option for drivers who like to explore the great outdoors, and it’s further got an affordable starting MSRP of just over $27,000 (not counting the specials that we offer every month). It’s built for off-road exploration, complete with incredible elements available like:
- The ability to ford water up to 28 inches deep – talk about heavy-duty!
- 4x2 and 4x4 driving modes that make the 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser near Charlotte capable of handling whatever you throw at it
- Water-resistant fabric-trimmed seats and heavy-duty all-weather flooring for muddy shoes and clothes – cleaning up after a long trip has never been easier
- An integrated back-up camera for better visibility
- 260 horsepower and 271 lb-ft of torque for the get-up-and-go you need
- Crawl Control (CRAWL) for extremely uneven terrain
- TRD 16 inch beadlock style wheels that are well-suited for rough conditions
And a whole lot more!
Indulge your sense of adventure as warm weather rolls into North Carolina – take one of these incredible new Toyota in N Charlotte for a test drive today! Our dealership is located just off I-77 at exit 23, and we’re ready and waiting for you. Visit us and don’t forget to ask about our money-saving Toyota specials!