It’s been a cold winter in Huntersville, and Toyota of N Charlotte is more than ready for spring to make its way to North Carolina! However, did you know that there are certain steps you need to take to ensure that your new Toyota is ready for the warmer weather? We’ve given you tips on how to prep your vehicle for the cold – get ready to spring into spring with these tips from our Toyota Service Center!
What can you do to help your new Toyota greet spring?
- First of all, check your tires! Did you put special tires on your new Toyota to provide extra traction in winter weather? If so, it might be time to trade them out for something better suited for spring and summer driving. Our Toyota Service Center can help… we offer a great selection of tires, including Goodyear and Michelin, and we also bring price matching to the table!
- You should also check your vehicle’s fluids. Cold weather can take a toll on your new Toyota, making it work harder than it would normally have to and thus, utilize more fluids. Check everything out to ensure that it’s clean and topped off – you might also need to swap out your antifreeze and windshield wiper fluid. If anything looks fishy, bring it in to the technicians at our N Charlotte Toyota Service department. We can give it a once-over and take care of any issues!
- If you’re due for an oil change, make sure you get it. As noted, winter weather makes your car work harder. Regular oil changes are essential to maximizing performance, as well!
- With spring weather comes longer days and a lot more sunshine. Protect your new Toyota inside and out from harmful rays! Wash your vehicle, making sure to clean off any leftover snow or sand (left on, it can damage the paint). You should also apply a coat or two of wax – this will help to protect your vehicle from sun damage, as well as help ward off any scratches or dings (important to remember if you plan to take a few off-road adventures this spring!).
- Don’t forget the interior! Clean all vinyl, leather, or plastic surfaces with an appropriate cleaner to avoid harmful damage from the sun – the rays can cause cracking and fading, which greatly diminishes your car’s resale value and often calls for costly repairs. Our Toyota Service Center near Charlotte offers full detailing services for your convenience!
- Although you probably don’t need your air conditioning quite yet, you will soon enough. Make sure your new Toyota’s A/C is in top-notch condition! Our N Charlotte Toyota Service Center can ensure that everything is running smoothly and that you’ll be good to go when warmer temps roll into NC.
Schedule your service appointment today!
Want to learn more about how you can help your new Toyota smoothly transition seasons? Visit our N Charlotte Toyota Service Center today! We’re open until 9pm Monday through Friday – schedule your next appointment at (888) 378-1214, and ask about our service specials!