When you think of the 2013 Scion iQ near Charlotte, you probably immediately start daydreaming about all of the incredible parking spots you’d be able to snag with this subcompact hatchback. After all, it measures just over ten feet from bumper to bumper, so fighting city traffic is easier than ever. It’s also affordable, with a starting MSRP of just around $16,000. However, you can add one more factor to your “why-buy” list – it’s recently been named the most fuel-efficient non-hybrid of 2013!
Find fuel efficiency AND style in this youthful N Charlotte Scion
Whether you’re cruising city streets or hitting the highway for your daily commute, the new Scion iQ in N Charlotte can help you save big at the fuel pumps. It offers drivers 36 mpg in the city, 37 mpg on the highway, and 37 mpg combined. That’s almost as much as the 2013 Toyota Prius v, a popular hybrid at our NC Toyota dealership!
This small car certainly packs a big punch in terms of fuel efficiency. However, what other exciting features does it have to offer you? Let’s take a closer look at the 2013 Scion iQ, the tiniest sibling in the Scion family!
- Style is big on this compact car – you’ll find incredible standard features like:
- A cool palette of bright colors so you catch eyes all over the city – pick from colors like Hot Lava, Magnetic Gray, Pacific Blue and Classic Silver
- Projector beam headlamps
- Power outside mirrors that have LED turn signals integrated into the
- A slick and sporty dark interior with sport bucket front seats and a sleek Pioneer Audio System
- 5- or 7-spoke wheel covers – you can also tack on alloy wheels if you’re interested
- A leather-trimmed steering wheel
Plus a bevy of cool accessories – add on illuminated door sills or a stylish rear spoiler to take your 2013 Scion iQ near Charlotte to the next level!
2013 Scion iQ is a groundbreaking option
You’ll also find features designed to make your drive time as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, whether you’re fighting city traffic or heading out on the highway. This value-leader integrates elements like:
- Remote Keyless Entry system for extra convenience when your hands are full
- Cruise control for the aforementioned highway adventures
- An Eco-Driving indicator – this feature helps you track you N Charlotte Scion’s performance so you can make sure it’s measuring up
- A storage tray that slides under the front passenger’s seat so you have extra space to stash your belongings
- Bluetooth compatibility and HD Radio technology, as well as the option of Sirius XM Satellite Radio for variety
- Audio controls affixed to the steering wheel
Plus, whenever you buy a new Scion iQ near Charlotte you’re privy to the Scion Service Boost! This means you get 2 years or 25,000 miles of complimentary routine service – say goodbye to paying for oil changes!
Come take the most fuel-efficient non-hybrid ride for a spin today – visit Toyota of N Charlotte! We’re at 13429 Statesville Road, just off I-77 in Huntersville. Join the Scion family today!