If you’re the parent of a teen driver, you know better than anyone what it feels like to worry. You want to make sure that your teen isn’t just driving safely, but also that they’re in a safe vehicle that will perform well if an accident were to occur. Toyota of N Charlotte knows this better than anyone, so we were extremely enthused to hear that Toyota and Teen Vogue were teaming up to launch a new driving safety campaign – Arrive in Style!
Toyota and Teen Vogue take on distracted driving!
Driving while distracted can be extremely dangerous; whenever you’re behind the wheel of your new Toyota near Charlotte, your attention needs to be on the task at hands. Studies have shown that parents who drive distracted are more likely to have children that grow up to mimic the same behaviors. This is why Toyota and Teen Vogue have created the “Arrive in Style” campaign – they are encouraging teen drivers and their mothers to take a pledge to NOT drive while distracted!
Pledge-takers can enter a contest to win prices, including a trip to NY to be featured in Teen Vogue in February 2014. Our N Charlotte Toyota dealership thinks that this entire campaign is an excellent way to reach out to new teen drivers and encourage them to develop safe driving habits… as well as remind their parents to do the same!
Our new Toyota in N Charlotte offer remarkable safety features!
However, safe driving habits are only part of creating a safe driving experience. That’s why we provide such a great selection of new Toyota options that have incredible safety features! For example, take the 2013 Toyota Yaris in N Charlotte. It’s the perfect car for a new driver – it’s affordable, versatile, sportily stylish, and most importantly, safe. You’ll find standard features like:
- The innovative Toyota Star Safety System, which is found in ALL new Toyota at our dealership
- An Advanced Airbag System that includes nine airbags strategically placed throughout the cabin of the car
- Whiplash-Injury-Lessening seats in the front of the vehicle
- A head-impact protection structure that’s essential in the event of a crash
- A Tire Pressure Monitoring System – this is essential not only to prevent blowouts, but also to ensure your tires are fully inflated and offering the traction needed for a safe ride
- 3-point seatbelts for every seating position in the car
- Energy-absorbing crumple zones
And more! Plus, all of our new Toyota in N Charlotte come with incredible options and upgrades, such as:
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, which is a cruise control mode that senses when you’re getting too close to the car in front of you and slows your vehicle
- Safety Connect Services
- A Blind Spot Monitor with a Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- An anti-theft system and an engine immobilizer
- A Pre-Collision System, which helps to reduce the crash speed (and subsequent effects) of a frontal crash in your new Toyota
Come down to Toyota of N Charlotte today to learn more about our vehicles and their extensive safety options – we want to help you drive home safe and happy! We’re just off I-77 at exit 23 – don’t forget to ask about our new Toyota specials!