If you do not currently have a Severe Weather Center 9 closings system PIN and password, you must mail or fax us the following information. We do not accept online or e-mailed registrations.
To register and receive a new PIN and password: On your school, church, business or organization’s official letterhead, please provide the following information:
- The name and address of your organization
- Contact name and title (who we can contact with questions or updates)
- Telephone number
- Backup telephone number (typically home or cell)
- EMAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED (WE WILL USE IT FOR SENDING YOU A LETTER WITH YOUR PIN/PASSWORD/INSTRUCTIONS AND FOR ALL FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS)
- Number of employees
- Average number of customers/persons affected by closing
- Please sign the letter so that we can verify the signature (if necessary)
- Please make sure the letterhead and all information can be read clearly.
After we receive your request, your information will be added to our system and a new PIN and password will be generated. We will e-mail you all necessary instructions and information on using the system. Please print out the e-mail and keep in a safe place for future reference. Please allow up to two weeks to receive your e-mail.
TO FAX YOUR REQUEST:
TO MAIL YOUR REQUEST:
Weather Closings c/o Channel 9
1901 North Tryon St.
Charlotte, NC 28206
If you have any questions or concerns about the Severe Weather Center 9 closings system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.