CHARLOTTE, N.C. - All this month, Channel 9 is putting a spotlight on mental health and the help that’s available.
There’s a place here in Charlotte where children from across the state get the help they need.
>> In the video at the top of this page, we explain how the Alexander Youth Network is feeling a little more like home for the children and their families.
Read more top trending stories on wsoctv.com:
- Parents fight to get diploma for son who died in his sleep
- CMPD: Heat exhaustion brought 9-hour standoff to an end
- NC man once on death row sees conviction overturned -- four decades later
- FORECAST: Near-record heat grips Carolinas through Memorial Day Weekend
- 6-year-old hit by SUV while trying to catch school bus, police say
© 2019 Cox Media Group.